Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been a bit.

Ok, so with the race season over I have slid the posting to the back burner but I'll add a couple new things. The new-ish TT bike is almost complete(pics coming soon) and a new flag to fly in the nor-cal race scene for me. It's not set in stone just yet but it is a small group of chill guys that just want to go out and race hard and race alot. No club that also have a team, no guys that like the idea of racing but do 1 race at the start of the season and disappear. Focused committed guys that rip. We wont be the biggest or stacked but I think it will be a lot of fun.


Next season should be fun, a full season without worring about upgrade points or class changes just racing, trying not to get dropped and working on my TT for nationals and next year('10 masters nationals).

No comments: